What is Global Luxury? It’s Coldwell Banker’s bespoke marketing program that defines the world of luxury real estate. The Global Luxury program combines the strength of Coldwell Banker’s state of the art technology with marketing strategies across a robust international network. This network consists of approximately 88,000 independent sales associates in nearly 3,000 offices within 49 countries. For over 80 years, Coldwell Banker luxury specialists have represented some of the most significant properties in the world.
During 2016 Coldwell Banker affiliated sales agents represented:
- $129.6 Million in sales/day
- 24,790 sides in $1 Million+ transactions
- $1.9 Million average sale price for transactions >$1 Million
- SOLD $7.3 Billion in luxury real estate
What are the current trends noted by these luxury specialists?
- Most buyers are in their mid 30s to 40s.
- Buyers have also increased their decision-making time to find the perfect match.
- People live & work anywhere in the world. They’re uprooting their young families and making lifestyle decisions.
- Bringing the outdoors in and the indoors out. • Young buyers want large creative spaces.
- High-end manmade products are mimicking natural materials. They look great, are very durable and have less maintenance.
- Boomers are rightsizing, not downsizing. 50-70 year olds are surprisingly no longer downsizing to condos. Boomers want smaller homes on one level &/or desire a 1st floor master.
- Continued interest in massive his and hers closets.
- The need to have 2 home offices. Even people in their 60s & 70s are looking for dual offices.
Our KMS team members are all certified Global Luxury Property Specialists. Call or email us for further details at 203.454.5411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.