10. It’s a community. Real people live here – and they make it a real home town. From Saugatuck Shores to Greens Farms, Westport is made up of neighborhoods – and neighbors.
9. Plenty of shopping. Not just downtown – there are stores up and down the Post Road, and in Saugatuck too.
8. The Levitt Pavilion. You can’t put a price on over 50 nights of free outdoor entertainment!
7. What other town owns its own country club? You’ll find an 18-hole golf course, tennis and paddle courts, a swimming pool, marina, restaurant – even a skating rink – at Longshore Club Park.
6. There’s lots to shout about at the Westport Library. With concerts, lectures, a vibrant Maker Space, café, 100,000-item summer book sale, this is not your grandfather’s quiet-as-a-cemetery library!
5. Westport loves the arts. From our dedicated Arts Center [www.westportartscenter.org] to the Westport Country Playhouse and our Cinema Initiative – and including (but not limited to) jazz at local restaurants, Beechwood salons, the Community Theater, near-Broadway-quality high school productions and artwork in every school -- creativity is celebrated all around town.
4. Speaking of schools: Westport is justly proud of ours. Staples High School is a modern, airy Blue Ribbon-winner – the crown jewel of an 8-building system that attracts fantastic teachers, offers countless opportunities and nurtures every child.
3. Hungry? Dozens of restaurants make this town a dinner delight (and lunch, brunch…). Every Westporter has a favorite. Ask us about ours!
2. Life is a beach. There’s Compo – the big, beautiful classic – plus smaller gems like Old Mill and Burying Hill. Westport is a water town. And Westporters love their beaches every day of the year. See you at the shore!
1. There’s always something going on. First Night ; Memorial Day parade; 4th of July fireworks; summer art show and sidewalk sales; Blues, Views & BBQ Fest ; Thanksgiving and holiday feasts are just a few of the many events Westporters love. See you there!
There’s lot more to love – and learn – about Westport. Contact KMS Partners at 203.454.5411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.